New User Bonus Rules
To qualify for the Kriptomat New User Bonus promotion, satisfy these three conditions:
- Create a Kriptomat account using the GET100 promo code and confirm your identity by passing a simple KYC verification process.
- Make an initial purchase of 2,500 € or more.
- Maintain your account balance at 2,500 € or higher for 30 days.
All qualifying customers will receive 100 € worth of Bitcoin in their Kriptomat accounts after maintaining their account balance for 30 days.
New User Bonus Promotion Rules
This promotion begins at 00:00 UTC on 1 April 2022.
Users will be eligible to win only after they create accounts with the GET100 promo code and successfully complete KYC verification.
Rewards will be distributed to qualifying customers after the 30-day holding period.
This promotion is for new customers only.
Kriptomat reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change, or cancel this promotion at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
1. Kriptomat reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional campaign should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Kriptomat’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaign. In such case, Kriptomat may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Kriptomat.
Kriptomat reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or who violates these terms & conditions. Kriptomat has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the campaign and to disqualify users for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Kriptomat reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Limitation of liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Kriptomat and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the campaign and/or acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the campaign or the processing of entries.
3. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ESTONIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Estonia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.