Loopring Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The purpose of the giveaway is the promotion of the brand Kriptomat and the promotion of Loopring token, and the collaboration between Kriptomat and Loopring. Loopring is a token listed on Kriptomat platform and is available for purchase.
2. The giveaway will start on 23 April 2019 at 12:00 PM (CET) and end on 23 May 2019 at 12:00 AM (CET).
3. Who can participate: The participants must be at least 18 years old. They can be citizens of any country in the world except the USA, Ethiopia, Iraq, Syria, Vanuatu, Nepal, Bolivia, Algeria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Macedonia, Morocco, and Cambodia, due to prohibition/limitation of trading cryptocurrencies in these countries. The updated list of countries can be found here: https://kriptomat.io/en/global/.
4. First, the user will have to visit our giveaway page, accessible here: https://kriptomat.io/kriptomat-loopring-giveaway/. On this page, you will have to log in with one of the following three methods: with their Email, with their Twitter account, or with their Facebook account. You will also have to enter your name and date of birth. Then click the continue button, and complete 9 tasks.
Prize: Each user who completes all the tasks is eligible for receiving the prize.
- 5600 LRC tokens are distributed among the first 300 participants who completed all the tasks in the gleam campaign. If there are less than 300 participants, the tokens are distributed among all the participants.
- 4200 LRC tokens are distributed among the 200 participants who collect the most points/extra points – referring a friend. If there are less than 200 participants, the tokens are distributed among all the participants.
- 2800 LRC tokens are distributed among all participants in the giveaway (2800 divided by the number of participants = sum of received tokens).
- When the Kriptomat Twitter channel hits 1000 new followers (3.3k followers in total) and cumulatively the Loopring Twitter channel hits 1000 new followers (29.7k followers in total), another 2800 LRC tokens will be distributed among all the participants.
6. The prize winners will be notified of the winning by e-mail address (with which they participated in the giveaway) within 8 working days from the end of the giveaway. The winning users will receive an email with the notification about their prize and will be asked to accept the prize within 3 days of the receival of the email. If the winner does not reply to the email within 3 days and accepts the prize, the Organizer will the prize among other eligible participants.
7. Participants can withdraw their consent for participation at any time by sending a request for cancellation to the e-mail address: [email protected] In this case, the participant shall be excluded from further participation in the giveaway.
8. The giveaway excludes the participation for persons who are employed by the Organizer (Kriptomat) of the giveaway, and the related companies of the Organizer.
9. Each participant who participates in the giveaway with the application in the above manner can participate in a giveaway with a maximum of 1 (one) registration. In the event that the application is sent again by the same or another person with the same e-mail address, all applications will be declared invalid.
10. The results are final, no appeal against the results can be made.
11. With participation in the giveaway winners agree with the public announcement of their name and country on the social media if needed for the marketing purposes.
12. The winners of the awards confirm that they agree with these Rules.
13. In case of a tax obligation, the winner has to take care of notifying tax authorities about the reward and paying taxes by himself/herself.
14. The participants who have met the conditions under these Rules will receive a reward in his / her Ethereum (ETH) wallet that they provide in the course of participating in the giveaway.
15. If the winners of the giveaway and newly registered users accept the prize, or if they do not object to the receival of the prize within 3 working days of the receival of the prize, all obligations of the Organizer to the winner shall cease.
16. The giveaway may be terminated in the event that there are circumstances for which the Organizer is not responsible or could not prevent, eliminate or avoid. In doing so, the Organizer reserves the right to award a prize among those who have participated in the giveaway until the moment interruptions occurred, or that they do not complete the giveaway without any obligation to the participants. Participants will be informed about the possible suspension/termination of the giveaway via e-mail and on the Facebook (FB) page. In these cases, the organizer is not liable for possible damage toward giveaway participants/users.
17. In case of violation of these rules of the giveaway, the organizer reserves the right to exclude violators from the giveaway without prior notice. Also, people who use illegal devices (eg hackertools, viruses, etc.) or otherwise benefited through manipulation (for example, one natural person with multiple e-mail addresses) shall be excluded. Also, persons who participate on behalf of third parties (with their knowledge or without their knowledge) shall be excluded from the giveaway. In the event of exclusion from participation in the giveaway, the prize-winner may be subsequently taken out of the prize, the awarded recipients are requested to return their prizes. If the subsequently excluded winner no longer holds the awarded prize, the organizer reserves the right to demand money from him in the amount of the value of the prize received.
18. Participants in the giveaway allow the organizer, as the manager of the personal data collection, to collect and process his personal data for the purposes:
- performance of the giveaway in accordance with these Rules;
- informing the winners according to these Rules;
- announcement of giveaway winners in accordance with these Rules;
- awarding prize;
- the purpose of informing about the offer, novelties, and benefits, and other marketing purposes of the Organizer.
The Organizer will protect the acquired data in accordance with the General Data Protection Rules and other applicable law. The organizer undertakes not to transfer personal data to third parties unless this is necessary for the performance of the giveaway or required by the law.
19. Participants in the giveaway allow the Organizer, who is the data controller, to keep, maintain and process the collection of collected personal data for the purpose of informing about the giveaway and the purpose of informing about the offer, novelties and benefits and other purposes of marketing of the Organizer. Participants in the giveaway can send a written cancellation of the consent for data processing to the e-mail address [email protected]. The organizer will delete personal data from his records within 15 days of receipt of the request unless he is required to store the data by the law. All participants expressly agree that the winner is announced on the FB page (under the giveaway post).
20. The participant is deemed to be in agreement with these rules by participating in the giveaway. Furthermore, by participating, the participant explicitly declares that he is fully aware of these rules of the giveaway and declares that he fully agrees with them. It also undertakes to fully comply with the rules of the giveaway.
21. In case of non-compliance with these conditions, the participant has not participated according to the rules of the giveaway and shall be excluded from the game.
22. Participants participate in the giveaway at their own risk. The Rules will enter into force on the day of their publication.
23. Potential costs for participating in the giveaway (access to the web, sending telephone messages, etc.) are borne by the participants of the prize competition.
24. The organizer reserves the right to change these rules and conditions of participation in the giveaway. All changes and novelties will be communicated by the organizer to the participants on the same channel where the Organizer communicates with participants otherwise.
25. The organizer assumes no responsibility for any damage that would result from the acceptance or use of the prize, which the participants expressly agree with.
26. The organizer excludes any liability for any undesirable consequences that the participating users and/or anyone else will suffer as a result of participation in the giveaway. The organizer is also not responsible if the server is temporarily unavailable. In addition, the organizer is not responsible for any technical errors and disruptions that are not affected (such as network failures or electricity).
27. The Organizer does not guarantee that the winner will withdraw the same amount of EUR, which he received in another cryptocurrency as a giveaway reward. This is so mainly due to the high volatility of the cryptocurrencies and the fee schedule of the transactions that Kripotmat charges its users for the buying/selling transactions. The winner should educate himself about trading cryptocurrencies before he/she started buying / selling.
28. For disputes that have risen in connection with this giveaway, the court in Ljubljana shall have jurisdiction. The applicable law of these terms is Slovene law.
Ljubljana, 23 April 2019