It’s easy to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card or debit card at Kriptomat. This process is easier than purchasing cryptos after funding your account via wire transfer from your bank, and the transaction happens immediately.
This video demonstrates just how easy and fast it is to buy cryptocurrency in the UK and anywhere else Kriptomat operates using a credit card.
- Start by logging in and clicking on Buy & Sell. For security reasons, Kriptomat requires logging in for all transactions.
- Select the Buy tab and specify which cryptocurrency you wish to purchase.
- Kriptomat then displays payment options. You can pick a credit or debit card you’ve used before or specify that you will add a new card to your account.
- Enter how much cryptocurrency you wish to buy. Note that you don’t need to buy a whole coin. You can buy 100 euros of Bitcoin, for instance, even though a single Bitcoin is worth much more.
- Click “Preview transaction” to review the purchase details, including transaction fees. Press “Continue to payment.”
- If you’re using a credit or debit card you haven’t used before, you’ll be prompted to provide card details: your name, the card number, the expiration date, and the three-digit CVV security code.
- Click Pay and the transaction will be forwarded to the bank that issued your credit card. You may be prompted by the bank to confirm the purchase.
That’s all there is to it. Check your account page and within a few seconds, you will see the cryptocurrency appear in your Kriptomat account.
This text is informative in nature and should not be considered an investment recommendation. It does not express the personal opinion of the author or service. Any investment or trading is risky, and past returns are not a guarantee of future returns. Risk only assets that you are willing to lose.