Most users purchase cryptocurrencies at Kriptomat using a credit card or bank transfer, but it is possible to buy cryptocurrencies with other payment methods.
This video shows how to use these methods to buy cryptocurrency in the UK or anywhere else that Kriptomat is licensed to operate.
- Start by clicking Buy & Sell on your Kriptomat account page.
- Select the Buy tab and specify which cryptocurrency you wish to purchase.
- The next screen provides options for paying with a credit card or with euros from your Kriptomat account. Select the Other tab to see additional options.
- On the Other tab you will see options that are approved for your country. For example, you might be able to make a purchase with Neteller or Skrill. To answer a question from our own FAQ: No, it is not currently possible to buy Bitcoin with PayPal at Kriptomat.
- Choose a payment method and follow the instructions on screen to complete the purchase.
That’s all there is to it. Note that different payment methods have different minimums, maximums, and transaction fees. It’s worth shopping around to get the best deal.