If you sell something, perform a service, or expect to receive a gift of cryptocurrencies, you’ll need to know how to receive the funds in your crypto wallet.
Receiving funds is easy at Kriptomat. This video shows all the required steps.
The main thing you need to know is your wallet’s address on the blockchain. The cryptocurrency sender uses that address to send funds to you.
Once you have logged in to your Kriptomat account, follow these steps:
- Select the cryptocurrency you wish to receive by clicking on it on your home page.
- Click the Receive button that is displayed under your current balance.
- Now press the “Show address” button to display your wallet’s address on the blockchain.
- Copy the address by scanning the QR code or copying the long code.
- To receive funds, give the QR image or the long address code to the sender.
That’s all the sender needs to initiate a transfer. It could take anything from a few seconds to an hour or more for the coins to arrive in your crypto wallet, depending on which cryptocurrency you are being sent and how busy the network is.