Kriptomat makes it easy to buy, sell, and swap cryptocurrencies within the Kriptomat ecosystem. But you may sometimes wish to transfer cryptocurrencies to another user’s wallet — for example, if you are using crypto funds to make a purchase.
This video shows how easy it is to transfer crypto funds to an external wallet address.
Start by logging in to your Kriptomat account. Then follow these steps:
- Click on the cryptocurrency that you wish to send. Kriptomat will show you how much of the currency is in your wallet along with buttons labeled Receive and Send.
- Press Send.
- Read the security notice regarding crypto transactions and click the boxes to acknowledge that you understand the details.
- Provide the recipient’s crypto wallet address and specify the amount you wish to send. Kriptomat will show you the total cost, including transaction fees. Click “Preview transaction” to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the transaction via 2FA.
- Double-check the details and press Confirm. Once you confirm the transaction, it cannot be canceled or changed.
The whole process takes less than a minute, but it may take an hour or longer for funds to arrive in the recipient’s wallet.
This text is informative in nature and should not be considered an investment recommendation. It does not express the personal opinion of the author or service. Any investment or trading is risky, and past returns are not a guarantee of future returns. Risk only assets that you are willing to lose.