Kriptomat makes it easy to buy, sell, and swap cryptocurrencies within the Kriptomat ecosystem. But you may sometimes wish to transfer cryptocurrencies to another user’s wallet — for example, if you are using crypto funds to make a purchase.
This video shows how easy it is to transfer crypto funds to an external wallet address.
Start by logging in to your Kriptomat account. Then follow these steps:
- Click on the cryptocurrency that you wish to send. Kriptomat will show you how much of the currency is in your wallet along with buttons labeled Receive and Send.
- Press Send.
- Read the security notice regarding crypto transactions and click the boxes to acknowledge that you understand the details.
- Provide the recipient’s crypto wallet address and specify the amount you wish to send. Kriptomat will show you the total cost, including transaction fees. Click “Preview transaction” to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the transaction via 2FA.
- Double-check the details and press Confirm. Once you confirm the transaction, it cannot be canceled or changed.
The whole process takes less than a minute, but it may take an hour or longer for funds to arrive in the recipient’s wallet.